We don’t know what you want to cut, but we know that we can do it
Find the perfect product for your application!
The famous Bäumer quality has also translated to our foam cutting tools. Whether the ability to adjust to various materials, different cutting procedures or competitive machinery, we can do it all.
Our large knife workshop, equipped with state of the art production machines, provides you with highly accurate and long living foam cutting tools, no matter if you are looking for toothed or ground knives, cutting tools with set teeth or wires in a large variety.
Fabrication according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
- Raw materials
- Precision grinding
- Quality control
- Acquisition of raw material only from certified European producers
- Special machinery to cut band knives to exact length
- Individually cut to size by our highly trained staff
- Elaborate processing of welding seams
- Very well trained welding operators and modern machine park
- Inspection and analysis of all welding seams after processing
- State of the art welding and precision grinding machines
- Years of experience and qualified staff members
- Fulfillment of individual customer requests
- Ongoing quality checks at each production step and thorough outbound inspection
- Surface quality tests, material hardness tests, ultrasonic tests, tests of tolerances, running smoothness of band knives, etc.
EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE - Production of blades and spare parts for Baumer machines and for other manufacturer's equipment
Through extensive research over the past years we have managed to strike a great balance between our blade cost and quality. We take no shortcuts when delivering an exceptional product!
Our toothed and grounded/smooth blades for your Bäumer and Fecken-Kirfel CNC machines will not disappoint. These blades can also be used for other CNC machines from various manufacturers. They will outperform the competition and make you ask yourself why you've ever ordered elsewhere.